Before And After
- Do not drink coffee, alcohol, green tea or energy drinks 24 hours before treatment.
- Do not take blood thinners such as Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, Ibuprofen, Fish oil (Omega3), fish
sauce or any vitamins 4-5 days before treatment.
- No waxing 3 days before treatment.
- Do not Tan or have intense sun exposure 3 days before treatment.
- Do not use Retinoid products at least 3 days before treatment.
- No chemical peels or laser peels, Dermabrasion or any other intense treatments 2 weeks
During and after the treatment temporary swelling, redness and/or itching may occur. Experience tells us that these symptoms are temporary. Depending on the skin structure after the first treatment small scabs with a loss of drawn hairs may occur and color intensity change. In the first seven days eyebrows are up to 40% darker and 10-15% thicker. Color is determined according to the face proportions.
There is an ointment in the aftercare bag which should be used 3-5 times a day.
All sorts of make up and creams should be avoided on the treatment area for the first week.
During the first 7 days avoid workouts that involve lot of sweating, sauna, facial, massage and steaming.
Life Of Riley, 223-225, High St, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne
Mon - Fri
9:00 am – 6:00 pm
10:00 am – 4:00 pm